Final papers: Oct 29, 2020
Presentation Material: Oct 29, 2020
|China International Youth Conference on Electrical Engineering (CIYCEE 2020) will be held in
HUST, Wuhan, China from Nov.2nd~4th. CIYCEE is an integrated platform for the young students
and professionals all over the world to investigate the future electrical engineering technologies.
Following the spirit of IEEE IAS, linking research to practice, leading industry and academic experts
in these fields will be invited to present latest technical achievements and share practical experience
to the participants.
Technical papers are solicited on any subject pertaining to the scope of the conference, which
includes, but is not limited to, the following major topics:
Power System and Automation
● Renewable and sustainable energy applications
● Smart grid and utility applications
● HVDC technologies and applications
● Other topics in power system
Power Electronics Technology and Application
● Power converter topology
● Control, modeling and optimization of power converter
● Power semiconductor devices, passive components,
packaging, integration and materials
● Other topics in power electronics
Electric Machine Design and Control
● Electric machines
● Electric machine drives
● Other topics in electric machine
High Voltage and Insulation Technology
● High voltage testing and measurement
● Sensing, monitoring and diagnostics
● Transients, grounding system and EMC
● Other topics in high voltage and insulation technology
Electrotechnical Theory and New Electromagnetic Technology
● Electrical measurement and intelligent instrument
● Other topics in Electromagnetic technology
High Magnetic Field Engineering and Fusion Technology
● Fusion and Plasma research
● Pulsed strong magnetic field technology
● Other topics in high magnetic field engineering and fusion technology
Download the 2020 Call for Tutorial PDF
Paper Submission: The deadline for submission of papers has been extended to Sep. 25th, 2020. On-line submission of 5-to-7-page paper is required and facilities are provided on the web site, http://www.ciycee.com. The digest should be submitted with the corresponding author's information including full mailing address and e-mail address. The digest should include key equations, figures, tables and references as appropriate. The conference will feature oral and poster presentations.
1. The submission system has been upgraded. The previously submitted papers will be automatically sorted into the new system.The new system will assign a new account and password to the previously submitted articles, and we will send them to the authors through the reserved email address.
2. For the author who submitted the paper via the old system: If you did not receive your manuscript number and password or you want to make any modification on your submitted paper, please resubmit your paper again through the "PAPER SUBMISSION" Link below.
3. If you have any other questions, please contact us by email@example.com.